Location: North East – Circa £35,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading accountancy practice in the North East, are seeking a client-focused and commercially aware fully qualified accountant to join their audit and assurance team as an Audit Senior.
This Audit Senior role offers some exposure to Corporate Finance.
The Audit Senior will:
• Lead onsite client audits, from planning to completion
• Lead and supervise junior team members, onsite and in the office
• Prepare written documentation and discuss strategic decisions with the clients’ leadership team
• Prepare the accounts for some of our clients’ larger cases
The Audit Senior must have:
• An ACA or ACCA qualification, or equivalent, with practice experience
• Current technical knowledge, including FRS 102 in particular
• Demonstrable experience leading onsite client-audits, from planning to completion
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to deal with people in a variety of environments
If you are an ambitious auditor, seeking to gain exposure to Corporate Finance, who wants to enhance both their personal and professional development and progress their career, then this Audit Senior role is for you.