INrecruitment Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data the Company collects from you, or that you provide, will be processed and stored.
Please read the following carefully to understand the Company views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent UK data protection legislation (the Legislation), the data controller is the Privacy Manager, INrecruitment Ltd.
This privacy notice applies to INrecruitment Ltd.
This document describes how INrecruitment Ltd (the data controller) collects, uses and protects your data.
Collection of information:
The information we hold about you comes from the various ways you engage with us, such as through our website, online, via email, or over the telephone. We will continue to collect information throughout our commercial relationship.
Type of information held:
The information we hold includes your name, address, contact telephone numbers, email address, National Insurance number, and documents such as employment contracts, remuneration details, qualifications, etc. We may also hold sensitive information such as your ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation, and medical information.
Use of information:
We process personal data relating to those we recruit to work with our clients.
For employment purposes, this is to assist in the running of our clients’ organisation, and to enable individuals to be recruited, employed, and paid.
We process your information for the following legitimate business interests:
• To contact you about an employment opportunity
• To provide you with information you have requested, relevant industry and marketing material, etc.
• To invite you to attend interviews, business meetings etc.
Need for information:
To fulfil the contact between both parties we need to process your information:
• To assess the suitability of your experience for a particular employment opportunity. This is done through analysis of your CV, meetings with us, interviews, communication material (written and verbal)
• Depending on the client’s specific needs, to perform background, criminal record, and credit checks
To give you access to third party applications:
• For completing pre-employment screening and contractual documentation
• For competency or technical testing
• To make any payment to you
We will not share personal information about you with third parties without your consent.
We are required, by law, to pass on some personal data to HMRC and DWP.
When necessary, we also share your personal data with:
• Our client who has the vacancy
• Third Party Vetting Organisations and formatting services for CV’s
• Our suppliers of IT services.
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by INrecruitment Ltd or those of our specific suppliers and will only be stored inside the European Economic Area (EEA), or a country approved by the EU.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Access to information:
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email the Privacy Manager at email@example.com
You have the right to:
• Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
• Have inaccurate personal data rectified
• Request your information to be deleted or destroyed. (Where possible your information will be deleted. Sometimes, for legal reasons, we must maintain some records).
If you are unhappy with the way we are using your information or how we have responded to your request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk
Our website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that our company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
Changes to Privacy Notice:
Any changes we make to our Privacy Notice will be put on our website
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please email the Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch